lördag 7 augusti 2010


Name:I Will Be Cinderella
Associated Names :신데렐라가 될거야 Becoming Cinderella Cinderella Lọ Lem Hậu Đậu

Author: HWANG Mi Ri
Artist: HWANG Mi Ri
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Status: 1 chapter ongoing
Status in country of origin: 20 Volumes (Complete)
Scanlator: Pink Rose Scans & Loyal Kiss
Summary: From Loyal Kiss:
My father died when I was small, and my mother was a first-ranked maid, who left me in the charge of my grandparents. The last time I met her was when she was 36.
Out of curiosity, I plunge into the world of maids. I wait on young master Rain, and study at the school for maids. And master Rain's brother... he is... what's my feeling for him anyway? Could it be love?
DOWNLOAD
vol01 vol02 vol03 vol04 Vol05 vol06 Vol07 Vol08 Vol09 Vol10 Vol11
Vol12 Vol13 vol14 vol15 vol16 vol17 Vol18 vol19 vol20


MIRROR DOWNLOAD Note: ON Mirror Link you Will Find Vol01-20END If any linke is Damage or Missing
ENJOY COMPLETED SERIESS Leav Commend If Link Brocken Or Just Leav a Comment if you fell Like it =^.^=

5 kommentarer:

  1. sorry vol 8 cannot be downloaded cause the file invalid or deleted

    SvaraRadera
  2. never mind already able to download it from mirror.. thanks a bunch!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. sorry for too much comment but i found a website that have both Korean and Vietnamese full volume on this series..
    here's the website
    http://love-manhwa.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-will-be-cinderella.html

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thx and np Will fix Vol 08 Bin on Vacation so Sorry For My lack of Notic

    SvaraRadera